If this your first time linking up with us, please check out the How To Join bullets at the bottom of this post for all the details. Basically you post a picture (that you took) Straight Out Of the Camera…. no editing and link up! If you’d like to post an edit after your SOOC shot, that’s fine too.
Haley was a little younger than Natalie was to try baby food for the first time. I waited until Natalie was 6 months before I gave her food. Haley is 5.5 months (will be 6 months on the 25th).
Natalie’s such a big helper!
- Post a picture (that you took) Straight Out Of the Camera…. no editing. If you’d like to post an edit after your SOOC shot, that’s fine too.
- Please grab the SOOC Button and display it in your post or on your blog. (Located on the right sidebar)
- Become a follower that way you can keep up to date on future posts, although this isn’t required to participate.
- The linky will be open all weekend so you can link up and blog hop on Saturday or Sunday.
- Please help me get the word out by tweeting this post and/or posting on Facebook!
[tweetbox width=”520″ height=”65″ label=”Share the Love” content=”SOOC Saturday! Come link up your shots – Straight Out Of the Camera…. no editing! #photography http://www.marvelousmommy.com/?p=6179″%5D
**Please link up below! Remember LINK TO AN ACTUAL SOOC Saturday POST, NOT YOUR MAIN SITE. All others will be deleted.**