We recently took a trip to Florida and I’m still in beach mode, so I decided to make a tropical themed drink! The Tropical Sunrise Cocktail is a twist on a Tequila Sunrise, which uses orange juice. It’s a delicious drink with or without Tequila.
If you’re not a fan of coconut (like my husband) you can substitute the Vintage Sparkling Coconut Water with the original sparking water or use any of the 6 various Vintage Sparkling Water flavors – Cucumber Melon, Lime, Lemon, Original, Pink Grapefruit, and Coconut.
Also try the delightfully fizzy Vintage Seltzer offered in 10 popular flavors. These bubbles are super-charged and mixed up with just a hint of fruit flavor like Black Cherry, Mandarin Orange, Seedless Watermelon and many more!
- Pineapple Juice
- Coconut Vintage Sparkling Water
- Tequila (optional)
- Pour the Grenadine into the bottom of your cup. Grenadine is a very sweet non-alcoholic cocktail syrup and is a classic mixer used in many cocktails. The more you use, the sweeter the drink.
- Using a spoon, slowly pour the Pineapple Juice onto the spoon and down the side of the cup. Pour gently to prevent the layers from mixing. The less you splash, the more defined lines you’ll get.
- Using the same spoon technique, slowly pour on your top layer of Vintage Sparkling Coconut Water.
- Lastly, pour in the Tequila, if you plan to use any.
- You can mix it slightly so that all the layers look gradually blended and so the tequila gets mixed throughout. Just be careful not to over mix or you will lose the layered look.
Vintage Sparkling Water is naturally flavored, gluten-free, zero calorie, very low sodium – in some instances sodium free. They are a great additional to any drink or on their own! Check out additional Vintage Sparkling Water recipes here!
Tag your Vintage Sparkling Water pictures on IG or Twitter with #DrinkVintage, and you just might be featured on the Vintage website!
Get your Vintage Sparkling Water coupon HERE! A 12-pack of sparkling water typically retails for $3.99 at the Kroger near me. This product has limited distribution in Kroger and King Soopers in Atlanta, Denver, and Nashville for example. Enter your zip code HERE and find a location near you!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own. Please drink responsibly.