What should you include in your photography packaging? Presenting your final products to a client is a big deal. You want it to reflect your company and make a statement. Today I’m sharing a variety of ways I improved my photography packaging design with the products I received while partnering with Staples. All content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Here’s a list of ideas to get you thinking. You wouldn’t want to include all of these in one box. Pick four or five items and spend your time making those things great! You want your clients to feel like they are receiving a special gift designed just for them.
From 6/5-6/11, Staples is offering 30% off of all regular-priced purchases of Staples Brand Products in stores to celebrate Staples 30th Anniversary. Enjoy low prices on thousands of products you use for your business every day.
There are many ways to deliver photos to your clients, physical delivery or through an online download.
1. Custom Flash Drive
2. Custom Photo Disc
Include any important documents that will be useful for you and your clients. There’s no need to go overboard here.
3. Welcome | Intro Page
4. Print Release Form
5. Copyright & Licensing
6. Handwritten Thank You Card
7. Staples Brand Pocket Folders to hold the documents
8. Social Media Card
9. Referral Cards
10. Business Cards
11. Wall Gallery Planner
12. How To Care for your Images
13. Preferred Print Labs
14. Pricing Prints – A La Cart
Show your clients your appreciation. You could change out the gift for each season or make each gift different for every client.
15. Small Printed Photos
16. Staples Brand Self-Seal Utility Flat Mailers to protect your photos
17. Custom Photo Keychain
18. Plastic Candy Bags sealed with twist ties
19. Tin Can Mints
20. Unique Pen/Pencil with your logo
21. Photo Magnet
22. Framed Photo
Your packaging can be simple or elaborate, just remember to factor in your shipping costs. I was able to ship boxes (12″x9″x2″) under 13 ounces for about $3.50.
23. Staples Brand Corrugated Document Mailers (different sizes/colors)
24. Custom Label Printed with your logo (Full Sheet Staples Brand Shipping Labels)
25. Custom Address Return Stickers (Staples Brand Shipping Labels)
26. Yarn/Jute String (decoration)
27. Washi Tape (decoration)
28. Confetti (box filler)
29. Staples Brand Spring-Fill Crinkle Cut Shred (filler)
30. Tissue Paper (filler)
The key is to make everything look clean and uniform. Stick to one or two colors and add your logo whenever possible to keep it consistent.
Make More Happen
Make More Happen at your workplace or home office with 30% off of Staples Brand Products (in-stores) in celebration of Staples 30th Anniversary.
Plus, when you shop Staples Brand Products, you can enter your code for a chance to win a trip to the hottest summer concert at the Staples Center in L.A. on August 9th. Sweepstakes ends June 25th.
How could you improve your packaging design?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Staples Brand Products.