Frito-Lay 2 Go (FL2Go) is taking families from the depths of the ocean to the treetops of the rainforest through an exciting partnership with the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA).
We were invited to spend the day at Zoo Atlanta. My mom had never been to the zoo before, and my girls were really little the last time my husband and I took them, so they don’t remember going.
The last time we went in the winter so all the animals were either hiding or put up for the cold weather. This time all the animals were out and about and super photogenic, almost posing for me! Check out the adorable giraffe eating in the video below.
For over a century, AZA has been a leader is conservation education, providing local areas with first-hand science and environmental education opportunities, while also working to save endangered species through their Saving Animals From Extinction (SAFE) program. This program is supported by visitors just like you, AZA members, and partners like Frito-Lay.
For our trip to the zoo, I brought:
- My camera – Canon 6D
- Two lenses – 40mm | 70-200mm
- Bottled water (and Mountain Dew for myself)
- Baby wipes for sticky hands
- Bandaids (which we needed)
- Assorted bags of Frito-Lay 2 Go
I bought myself this Kelly Moore camera bag for my birthday in July. I absolutely love it, and for such a small backpack, it holds a ton of stuff. It’s lightweight and perfect for a day trip to the zoo.
All of these pictures were taken with my 70-200 lens. It’s a beast to carry around, but it’s worth it. It’s definitely my favorite of all my lenses.
Frito-Lay 2 Go is partnering with AZA to offer a free kid’s pass to participating facilities to spark adventure and unlock fun for the whole family!
How It Works:
- Purchase a specially marked package of FL2Go, featuring a tiger, panda, monkey, elephant or penguin.
- Visit AZA.Frito-Lay.com to upload a photo of your receipt for proof of purchase and find your local participating AZA facility.
- Check your email for your free kid’s pass!
- Visit your local AZA facility for a family wildlife adventure!
- *Note: Offer is for visits Monday thru Friday until 10/20/2016
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.