Blue Bunny© Ice Cream Bunny Bowls
- Waffle Bowls
- Colored Sugar
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream + Scoop
- Black Decorating Gel
- Decorating Candies
- Begin prepping your bunny ears, cut each marshmallow in half diagonally with scissors. Dip the sticky side into your colored sugar. I used pink to match the nose, but you could use any color.
- Scoop your ice cream into your waffle bowl with a large ice cream scoop, and add the ears.
- Add eyes and nose. I used black decorating gel for the eyes because I couldn’t find small black candies, but I would prefer them for both the nose and eyes if you have some.
- Keep them in the freezer until you are ready to serve.
I normally let my ice cream sit and thaw on the counter before scooping, but Blue Bunny’s Bunny Tracks and PB ‘n Cones ice cream has the softest, most creamy texture. Like dangerously soft, I can pop open the freezer, dip out a spoonful whenever I want, and never have to worry about snapping a spoon. I have decided that Bunny Tracks is my new favorite ice cream flavor! It has chocolaty peanut butter bunnies with chocolate covered peanuts in vanilla flavored ice cream with caramel and fudge swirls!
My family has already devoured every single bit of this ice cream that Blue Bunny sent for us to try. In fact, I didn’t even get to try the Vanilla Mini Swirls. My kids (and the neighborhood kids) gobbled them up so fast! Check out the NEW treats available in Atlanta like PB ’N Cones and Bunny Snacks!
Blue Bunny is known for their fun and playful posts with Blu. Follow them on Facebook at Facebook.com/BlueBunnyIceCream, Twitter at @Blue_Bunny and Instagram at @Blue_Bunny or click below to find a location near you!
This post was sponsored by Blue Bunny, but content and opinions are my own.