Starting today, I will be posting a recipe every Sunday! Last week I made a broccoli casserole and took pictures so I’m posting it for my first recipe! I am not (by any means) a cook, so most of the recipes are creations of my husband. So if they’re nasty, it’s not my fault…just kidding, I have tested all the recipes and they are wonderful! Philly Cheesesteak, Homemade Fries, and Sesame Chicken recipes coming soon!
What you will need:
- 2 (10 ounce) Frozen Chopped Broccoli
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Instant Rice
- 3 cups of Grated Sharp Cheddar
- 1 stick of Butter (1/2 cup)
- 2 sleeves of Ritz Crackers
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Cook broccoli and rice as directed on box.
2. Combine Broccoli, both cans of Soup, Rice, 2 tablespoons of Butter, Cheese, Salt and Pepper in a large mixing bowl.
3. Place into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
4. In a separate bowl, melt remaining butter and mix with crushed ritz crackers.
5. Spread crackers evenly across the top of the broccoli mixture.
Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.
If you have a yummy recipe and would like write a guest post for my blog please email me at email@example.com or leave a comment below!
**Remember to add the Month of May Giveaway Extravaganza button to your site for extra entries in all my giveaways!**
Click HERE to grab the code for the button!