I was invited to Ladies Game Night at Stacie’s house, sponsored Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry. We had awesome food and played fun games! I even won a gift card playing Bingo.
I had never tried Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry before. I know, I’ve been missing out! Stacie and her family prepared lots yummy things for us to try. I love how the strawberry shortcakes turned out! Perfect party food!
Stacie’s husband also made some amazing chicken salad at the party, using mustard instead of mayo, which gave me the idea for these chicken salad bites. I’m usually not a fan of mustard, but it was great!
My husband makes a super delicious grilled chicken salad with pecans. After experimenting with different sizes, we decided these bite-sized chicken salad puffs were perfect! We are going to make these appetizers for Haley’s upcoming birthday party.
Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry is made with the same basic ingredients as pie pastry, but the dough is folded multiple times to create layers that rise when baked. I had a tough time finding the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets in the freezer section, but they were there with the frozen pie crusts.
You can get at least 12-15 squares/bites out of one sheet. The pastry only takes about 15 minutes to bake. My husband was shocked at how delicious they were fresh from the oven. They’re like little croissant bites.
- Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets
- Chicken Salad
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) Butter
- 2 packages (16oz) Cream Cheese
- Chopped Pecans
- First, you need to make your chicken salad. I used my husband’s recipe – chicken, mayo, lemon, mustard.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut your thawed Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheet into small squares. Each square should just peek over the edge of your lightly greased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until brown.
- Whip together the softened cream cheese and butter. (You could prepare everything up to this point the night before your party.)
- Once the pastry puffs are cooled, create a hole in the pastry puffs with your finger and add the chicken salad.
- Using a spoon or pastry bag, add the cream cheese and butter mixture to the chicken salad. And top with pecans.
Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry is the perfect blank canvas to help you bring to life delicious appetizers, desserts and main dishes for every occasion. Discover and try simple ways to upgrade your entertaining experience!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry.