Each week, Emily, Gina, Katie and I will be selecting special features from those of you who joined our weekly linky party! See them all here.
Be sure to visit the other hosts to see if you were featured and follow our “Features” board on Pinterest!
Here are my favorite Halloween Crafts from those of you who linked up with us!
- Going Batty Flower Pot – Paint, poms, and pasta.. perfect craft for kids
- Jack-O-Lantern Luminaries – Easy tutorial, great way to repurpose old baby food jars
- Scrap Wood Painted Ghosts – Marvelous project for little kids
- Tin Can Pumpkins – Brilliant idea, the tin cans are just pet food cans
- Spooky Spider – Halloween card that would make a cute party invite
- Fall Puzzle Tree – Great way to use up those puzzles that are missing a few pieces
- Sugar Skull Dolls – Fun crafty project using simple supplies
- Marshmallow Ghost – Super easy project, prefect decoration
Make sure you visit their site to pin the post!
Join us again next Tuesday to be featured here on Saturday!